Don’t worry, it only seems kinky the first time. ~Author Unknown
Again, I want to keep Friday’s short and sweet around here. So, today I want to share with you a very interesting articled that I found on Webmd.com. There was a study done that proved that sex “enters so strongly (and) positively in happiness equations” that they estimate increasing intercourse from once a month to once a week is equivalent to the amount of happiness generated by getting an additional $50,000 in income for the average American “; and, Overall, the happiest folks are those getting the most sex — married people, who report 30% more between-the-sheets action than single folks. In fact, the economists calculate that a lasting marriage equates to happiness generated by getting an extra $100,000 each year. Divorce, meanwhile, translates to a happiness depletion of $66,000 annually (Dartmouth College economist David Blanchflower and Andrew Oswald of the University of Warwick in England).
Way to stay happy!!! I hope I just confirmed some weekend plans for some of you:-)
Here’s the article: Sex Better Than Money for Happiness
Coach Dee’s Top 10 Sexiest Video’s (in no particular order. Drum-roll please!):
- Rock the Cradle of Love, Billy Idol: O.K., so, because I love this song so much, I refuse to believe it’s about underaged girls. Billy was like 50 in this video, rocking the cradle could have been 35, lol.
- Flashing Lights, Kanye West: The message in this video is to not ignore your gf. She gets mad, lol!
- Justify My Love, Madonna: I used to sneak and watch this video when I was younger. I don’t think I knew why it was so bad, I just knew it was forbidden. Nothing says sexy like TABOO!
- Divinyls, Touch Myself: Here’s to Monogamy!
- Simply Irresistible, Robert Palmer: Simplicity is sexy, too.
- Within You, Final Scene From the Labyrinth, David Bowie: I’m not really sure why a man in tights is sexy, but there was something about the intensity of this scene that I love.
- Forrest Scene from Twilight: So who said these were gonna be all music videos? Again, it’s the intensity! TEAM EDWARD, BABY!!!
- Beautiful Liar, Shakira and Beyonce: This video needs to words.
- Maniac Scene, Jennifer Beale Dance Scene from Flashdance: Here’s to passion, leg warmers and body doubles!!!
- How Does it Feel, D’Angelo: Well, the Prince like falsetto, the eye sex that he’s giving, the fact that he obviously had his body waxed to give us sexy are all reasons why this video is wonderful. You get a A+ for this one D (we miss you)!
Honorable Mention: How Does it Feel parody from the Jamie Foxx Show; Why? Because laughter and silliness is sexy!
So what would you add to the list? Comment Below.
- On Being a Shameless Woman: It’s About Letting Go Of The Old Rules! (psychologytoday.com)
- The Sexy Satin Dollz: Whatever Lola Wants (current.com)